LONE STAR POOL MANAGEMENT SWIM LESSONS 2019
3 Session Dates
Total of 8 lessons each running 30 minutes.
Tuesday through Friday for two weeks.
1. June 25 – 28 & July 2 – 5
2. July 16 – 19 & July 23 – 26
3. August 6 – 9 & August 13 – 16
Price: $125 Private, $95/student Group
What We Offer- Our professional swim instructors provide a caring, loving environment for your child to feel confident and comfortable in the water so they can learn about water safety, skill development and have fun while doing it. Instructors will focus on body position, arm movement, proper kicking, floating and breathing. We offer the basic fundamentals along with stroke development, technique, breath control and also endurance for more advance swimmers.
REGISTRATION- Registration for all classes can be done online and payments can also be made online via PayPal, checks are also accepted and can be made out to: LONE STAR POOL MANAGEMENT. Registration will close one week before the first day of lessons and payments will not be accepted after that time. The student must also live in the neighborhood to receive swim lessons there.
GROUP CLASSES- Group classes are prearranged based on responses to questions filled out during the registration process. Each group is also based on age (3-5, 6-12 & 12+) and performance on the first day of classes. Instructors will evaluate your child to ensure that each child is placed with the proper group.
Before Your Class
- Make sure you have registered and your payment has been confirmed a week prior to your first lesson.
- Please do not allow your child to eat one hour prior to class.
- Have your child use the restroom prior to class (to maximize our time together in the water).
- Swim diapers are required for those not potty- trained.
- Please have long hair pulled back and secure.
- We ask that all parents remain on deck during the lesson.
- We advise you bring one or two towels. Goggles are optional, and can be a very good learning tool.
We hope you enjoy your experience with Lone Star, especially your swimming lessons. If there is anything we can do to make your experience more enjoyable, or you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let us know!